Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Linked 'n' 37 - what's it all about?

This is my blog for musings and observations about online networking. My company blog for Maine Associates is focused on business development because (surprise, surprise) that's what my business is all about.

And as I spend a lot of my time on sites such as LinkedIn, openBC, and Ecademy, I often blog about these sites in relation to business development.

So, why this site?

Primarily because there are a lot of things I want to blog about that have nothing to do with my business but everything to do with online networking.

But, why "Linked 'n' 37"?

Well I'm currently 37 years old and (when I blogged last month) I was #37 on LinkedIn as ranked by the site TopLinked.com. So, I'm linked online 'n' I'm 37 years old and #37 on Linkedin.

All very clever and witty, eh?

Trouble is, I checked on TopLinked.com today while writing this post and found that I'm now ranked #39! Such is the fast moving world of online networking.

Anyway, I'll be 38 years old later this year so who's counting. ;-)

Technorati Tags - , , , ,

Disclaimer - LinkedIn and affiliated images and trademarks are copyrighted and owned by LinkedIn Corporation. OK, my Linked 'n' 37 logo is a pastiche of the real thing in a "tongue in cheek", fan's "homage" type of way. If a big Californian lawyer comes down on me, then I'll have to remove it. So, enjoy it while you can :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home